Level 3 Award Repair and Maintenance of Traditional (pre 1919) Buildings
Tywi Centre, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, SA19 6RT
3rd and 4th May 2018
This 2 day course provides a solid understanding of the importance of maintaining and repairing pre-1919 buildings appropriately, and the challenges associated with this. The course provides a balanced mixture of practical and theoretical content.
Level 3 Award accredited by CITB
Who should attend?
This course is suited to people working on historic buildings & site managers managing historic building sites.
On successful completion of the course you will have an appreciation of:
- Traditional buildings – the mechanics and significance
- Building legislation relating to old buildings
- Planning work on historic building
- Specialist investigation techniques
- Principles of alteration
- Low carbon and historic buildings
- Practical sessions will be included and will be tailored to the requirements of the group
Course duration: 2 days
To book a place on this course click here