Understanding Heritage Impact Assessments
Tredegar House, Newport
Friday 5th June 2020
This Course will provide both theoretical and practical guidance into the production and evaluation of Heritage Impact Assessments as required by all Listed Building Consent Applications.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all who produce or evaluate HIA’s
On successful completion of the course you will have an appreciation of:
- Policy, Law and the Role of Evidence
- Sources of information
- Understanding significance
- What a HIA should include
- Assessing and Managing Impact: constraints & opportunities
- Managing Change in the historic environment
- Presentation of HIA