Continuing to deliver our courses whilst maintaining the highest standards of health and safety for our staff, learners and visitors is extremely important to us at the Tywi Centre.
Where it is possible, we are delivering our courses live through remote learning. During remote courses, group numbers are small enough to enable you to participate in discussion with both your tutors and other candidates and to ask any questions that you have. You will also complete engaging activities that help to consolidate learning. Full details and support are provided to help you easily access our learning platforms.
Courses that are currently available remotely are:
- Understanding Heritage Impact Assessments
- Listed Building Consent: making an application
On-line Courses that will be available soon
- Level 3 Award in Repair and maintenance of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
- Level 3 Award in Energy Efficiency Retrofit of Traditional (pre-1919) Buildings
For courses that are have practical skills element, we will continue to deliver these at the Tywi Centre.
We have new safety measures in place which include:
- Enhanced cleaning routines, as well as increased disinfection of equipment
- Social distancing measures in place
- Practical training to be held outside wherever possible
- Limited availability on courses – so book early!
- No sharing of tools and equipment during training
- Face coverings to be worn by everyone throughout the training
- Additional staff training to ensure safety.
We follow Government Guidelines very closely and will adapt our Safety measures based on the most up-to-date advice. You will be provided with a full safety briefing as part of your joining instructions once you register onto a course.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything please contact Nell Hellier (email@example.com/ 07929770732) or Helena (firstname.lastname@example.org/07929770743)